Align & Restore: A Whole System Reset
Hosted by The Art of Living Retreat Center in Boone, NC
April 17-19, 2020
A whole system reset to bring the body into balance using physical therapy informed techniques, gentle yoga-inspired movement, and tools to calm the mind.
Through a multi-disciplinary approach, Laura & Whitney will guide you in cultivating a greater awareness of, and ease in your body. Experience what it can feel like to be grounded, open, flexible, strong, and stable.
Over the course of the weekend you will:
- Rest and restore in therapeutic yoga classes that combine restorative, yin & gentle yoga to nourish the nervous system
- Strengthen and energize the body in movement classes that incorporate yoga-inspired movement and somatic exploration
- Practice accessible and supportive breathwork for calming and balancing
- Learn physical therapy techniques to reduce muscular tension
- Develop tools for resilience and healing through guided meditation techniques & mindful self compassion
- Experience facilitated group discussion to support you in setting compassionate and realistic intentions for your own day to day self care practices
You will take home new knowledge and a set of practices and strategies to find balance in body and mind every day.
Appropriate for individuals seeking a nourishing retreat focused on self-care, as well as, for yoga teachers, movement educators, bodyworkers, and physical therapists looking to expand their skillset and incorporate additional tools into their professional practices. This retreat may be of particular benefit to caregivers in need of R&R.
*CEUs Available for Yoga Alliance RYTs
Additional Questions? Please reach out* with additional questions through the contact form below or call/text #917.994.1754.
*Please note: To book spa treatments & inquire about additional activities outside of our programmed time together please contact the retreat center directly at (828) 264-8382.